Monday, April 14, 2008

Lindsay's Unique Duck

Yay! It's a glorious Monday and yet another person has found my Knitted Duck Plush pattern useful! Check out this beauty by Lindsay -- aren't the non-traditional colours fun? Lindsay's duck is way adorable. I really love seeing people try out my patterns. The photos are copyright to and property of Lindsay, who emailed them to me and gave me permission to post and use them here. Thank you so much for sharing these, Lindsay!

I love featuring other knitters and getting emails from people who have tried out my amateur patterns. It really makes my day to see someone else make a duck or a Huug! Especially when they add their own artistic flair. If you've tried out one of my designs, please let me know and I'd love to feature you, too. :)

Quack! Quack! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: