Monday, August 11, 2008

Lots of You Love the Chicago Bears...

Happy Monday! I know, I know... usually those two words don't go anywhere near each other, let alone in the same sentence or expression! But I received some inbox goodness and it brightened my day so I just had to share it with the rest of you.

GailG used the "I Love the Chicago Bears" freebie kit I gave away yesterday and made some fab layouts! Check these out (click to make full-sized)


 


Aren't they great? And what a beautiful family! (Posted with permission.) You know you want to snag your own copy of my "I Love the Chicago Bears" freebie now... so go grab the papers HERE and the elements HERE! I have a couple ideas for possible addons in the future, but I've been a little busy lately -- I plan to get around to it sometime soon, maybe in time for the start of the regular season. Hope everyone had a nice Monday -- thank you SO MUCH for all of the awesome comments on the freebie yesterday, and special thanks to GailG for sharing her talent!

No comments: